10 things I’m thankful for…
1. Insulin. Kind of a life of death thing, but I’m thankful for medicinal advances that keep me going.
2. The Schwinn. We just got a Schwinn bike and it’s been great to use as an alternate workout while I let my body recover from the 1/2 and adjust to new shoes and get over some aches and pains I have from running.
4. Pumpkin. My fall sustenance.
5. Family. Does this need an explanation?6. Holidays. Tomorrow it will officially become appropriate to listen to Christmas music and begin my general obsession with Christmastime. I just can’t help it!
7. Good food to eat. So holidays are all about moderation for me-there are tons of carbs and sugars in traditional foods, so I have to be careful….but I’m also not going to not have anything. I’m just thankful I can have a little of the “good” stuff and supplement it with lots of carbless greens:)
9. Christmas twinkle lights. One of the most cheerful parts of holidays. (We started putting some up today because I have to work tomorrow and the weather is good now).